Header Ads

Header ADS

PEJABAT DAERAH JULAU @ DISTRICT OFFICE JULAU

For those who never come to Julau and visit Julau District Office / Pejabat Daerah Julau, let me take you all to have an e-visit to Julau District Office with a few angle view. 

~Full view of JDO from Entrance Gate~

~View From Right Wing~

 ~View From Left Wing~

 ~View Opposite The Entrance Gate From 1st Floor~

~Sidewalk To Both Main Administrative Office (View From Right Wing)~

~Sidewalk To Both Main Administrative Office (View From Left Wing)~


~Julau District Office Signboard~

~Left Wing Office~

 ~Right Wing Office~

~Right Wing Office~

 ~District Officer's Office~
  
~Other Closes Office to JDO (Pos Office)~

~Other Closes Office to JDO (DOA)~    

 ~My Table Tag (I re-Design My Own Tag)~

For Other Inquiry About District Office Julau or About Julau Itself Please Visit Official Julau District Office Website at www.julaudo.sarawak.gov.my

Tiada ulasan

Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.